Customer Feedback

Create your own user feedback survey

Monday, October 1, 2018

E Baptism Pictures

My niece is the most adorable almost-8-year-old ever!  I'm so excited that she is choosing to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints next month, and so thrilled that I not only got to take her photos, but do her hair, too!  It was pretty much the best day ever!
We took some casual photos because this outfit is to die for!



I drove out to Idaho Falls to take pictures both at the falls and at the Idaho Falls LDS temple, where this kid's grandparents were married. 




Very likely my favorite picture of the entire evening, though it had some contenders...how to pick just one favorite?!

"I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday..." 

My sister in law is one of the most beautiful and faithful women I know!  I was so happy to spend the evening with them both!

No comments: