Customer Feedback

Create your own user feedback survey

Saturday, August 19, 2017

L-W Reception


Getting to know this bride was a lot of fun!  Since she served her LDS mission near my sister, it was a fun link between my sister and me.  Her family lives in my ward, so I was pleased to be invited to participate in documenting their amazing day.  

Tried a new effect with my editing program.  I don't love it, but I did love her bouquet, so I couldn't discount this photo.

I thought their rings were lovely, especially with the antler in his, so I was excited to get some pictures featuring the rings. 



The stunning bride made her own wedding cake, which is amazing to me!  It is such a lovely piece!



The anonymous decorators of the get-away car had great taste and knew the bride and groom's tastes, too.

One of the helpers was so pleased with her perfect swirl of cream on one of the pies.  I was happy to memorialize the perfection for her.

No comments: